Ralds & Agate Limited is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa. Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
Africa is a huge continent with huge resources – the greatest of which are its people and natural resources. While Africa has struggled to find its rightful place in the world economy, this has not in any way, diminished its potential or capabilities. Africa has amazing talents and our role as leaders and entrepreneurs is to harness these talents to propel us forward as we steadily advance on the global economic grid.
Account / Admin Analyst
Job Type Full Time
Experience 0 – 2 Years
Job Field Administrative
- Assist in maintaining Petty cash book; completely up to date, including record of reconciliations.
- Assist in reconciliations of the cash books to the bank statements and GL.
- Assist in postings into Quickbooks accounting software.
- Preparation of sales quotations and purchase orders.
- Assist in filing all Finance and Administration documents.
- Assist in statutory processing and remittances
- Perform administrative functions that include bulk photocopying, scanning and binding of documents and any other logistical support;
- Office maintenance and administration;
- The intern shall perform any other duties that may from time to time be assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other related fields;
- 0 – 2 years experience in accounting & Admin
- Accounting Professional certification is an added advantage;
- Exposure to one or more computerised accounting packages will be an added advantage;
- Must be proficient in the use on Microsoft Office
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: January 8, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.