Sterling Bank Plc recognize the individuality of each corporate customer and therefore offer a wide range of top class tailor-made products and services at competitive rates, designed to meet the unique needs of corporate organizations in attaining strategic goals.
Our team of skilled and dedicated staff with cognate experience in various industries are always on ground to provide advisory services in line with your corporate objectives.
Management Development Program
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 Years
Job Field Banking
- The Sterling Management Development Program is an intensive 18-month rotational program where you will gain insight and cross border exposure to enable you emerge as a well-rounded professional equipped with different skills & competencies you can apply to different areas of our business.
- The program blends your unique abilities with a bespoke development approach, providing you with the opportunity to contribute meaningfully to our growth, continuously learn and grow.
- In this dynamic role, you´ll make instant and sustainable impact on yourself and business, work on diverse important and exciting projects that brings you on the radar of our top leaders from the very start. You can BANK on this experience to accelerate your career journey and contribute to your community.
- Join the Sterling family as a middle management employee
- Rotate within select departments for Eighteen months for robust developmental purpose
- Execute challenging tasks and stretch assignments across diverse business functions
- Periodic tracking, update and feedback sessions
- Key deliverables on initiatives & ground breaking ideas
- Continuous bespoke learning and development
- Fast track growth opportunities
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience from any sector
- Minimum of Masters Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Not more that 32 years
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: January 22, 2021
Method of Application
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted