Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC is a full service financial services group with a clear focus on three main business pillars – Corporate and Investment Banking, Personal and Business Banking and Wealth Management. Stanbic IBTC Bank legally became part of Standard Bank Group 24th August 2007. The Standard Bank Group merged its Nigerian operations, Stanbic Bank Nigeria with that of IBTC Chartered Bank PLC. Stanbic IBTC Bank is a major financial service provider engaged in personal banking, business banking, credit cards, corporate banking, non-interest banking and wealth and investment banking in Nigeria. We offer all our clients a wide range of personal & commercial banking products through over 180 branches spread across every state in Nigeria and our online banking platforms.
We offer current, savings, and domiciliary accounts; personal loans, vehicle and asset finance; MasterCard debit cards, Visa credit cards; home loans; internet banking; small and medium scale enterprise (SME) loans and the award-winning *909# MobileMoney. We cater for both individuals and businesses through carefully designed retail and business banking products. We also offer self-service channels powered by sophisticated technology to bring convenient banking to customers. Our clients can also get custodial services through Stanbic Nominees Nigeria Limited, our custody arm and non-pension asset custodian, acting in a nominee capacity for clients’ transactions in securities and other investments. We are a key player in financial inclusion and are poised to take banking to the doorsteps of our customers; taking care of the banking needs of different categories of persons and businesses.
2021 Graduate Trainee Program
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Graduate Jobs, Banking
- Human Capital: attracting and retaining key talent, providing learning and development initiatives, governance of performance management and reward schemes, centres of excellence to drive and embed Standard Bank values and culture.
- The Graduate Trainee Program of Stanbic IBTC Group has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our group by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future.
- It is an intensive program and unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast tracked career and to help us drive our success into the future.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Graduates Trainees will be required to work in varied work roles/ locations and context with increasing levels of complexity.
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC.
- Trainees would be based in Lagos but Graduates may be deployed to any department and locations across the country.
- Minimum of a second class upper degree in any course from an accredited University.
- Minimum of five credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in SSCE, GCE, NECO or its equivalent.
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth, Gender and Class of Degree must be clearly stated
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise:
- Conceptual, Innovative and Analytical
- Customer-service oriented
- Computer literacy
- Intermediate to expert competence in the use of MS Office Suite
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.