NoemDek Limited We are able to deliver on our promise to our partners because we have a strong team of people trained at some of the world’s top universities who have immersed themselves in the Nigerian business community. In addition to partnering with international advisory firms, Noemdek also works directly with clients in the healthcare, financial services, consumer goods and oil and gas industries. Similar to our venture capital business, we are fully committed to helping our clients with solutions that will ensure they have a lasting competitive advantage.
Therefore, we look beyond standard solutions to develop effective partnership structures, new insights, mobilize organizations, drive tangible results, and make public and private institutions more capable. Our customized approach combines deep insight into the dynamics of companies and markets with close collaboration at all levels of the client organization. This ensures that our clients build more capable organizations, and secure lasting results.
2021 Graduate Oil and Gas Internship Program
- Application is open for Oil and Gas Candidate. You will have the opportunity to work with different departments during the period of your internship. The internship opportunity is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Internship Program Summary
- The Internship Program is a career differentiator for program members. Only 4 candidates will be selected each year to join the program. Members who have a high level of success will receive a full-time offer will be well-positioned to accelerate their careers within Noemdek. Career paths vary widely by interest, career alignment, and overall business need.
- The program prepares members for a successful career in oil & gas and procurement by providing the opportunity to learn about our products, industry, and clients while simultaneously making valuable contributions to the organization.
- This is the premier entry-level program for our company and the best way to develop and expose successful candidates to opportunities in the Upstream Oil & Gas services sector. This challenging six-month program is focused on the accelerated development of early career talent through projects, apprenticeship, and training sessions that allow interns to develop the right competencies and leadership exposure.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to get job/scholarship update on WhatsApp
- Minimum of a 3.5GPA
- Minimum typing speed: 40 wpm.
- Prior intern or co-op experience, or relevant work experience (0-3 years) preferably in oil & gas, energy, or logistics. All businesses have a preference for relevant industry experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Must have completed NYSC by December 2020.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.