Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited is a Chinese multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It is the largest telecommunications equipment maker in the world, having overtaken Ericsson in 2012. Huawei was founded in 1987 by Ren Zhengfei, a former engineer in the People’s Liberation Army. At the time of its establishment Huawei was focused on manufacturing phone switches, but has since expanded its business to include building telecommunications networks; providing operational and consulting services and equipment to enterprises inside and outside of China; and manufacturing communications devices for the consumer market. Huawei has over 140,000 employees, around 46% of whom are engaged in research and development (R&D). It has 21 R&D institutes in countries including China, the United States, Canada, UK, Pakistan, France, Germany, Colombia, Sweden, Ireland, India, Russia, and Turkey, and in 2013 invested US$5 billion in R&D. In 2010, Huawei recorded profit of 23.8 billion CNY (3.7 billion USD). Its products and services have been deployed in more than 140 countries and it currently serves 45 of the world’s 50 largest telecoms operators.
- Huawei Technologies Company (Nigeria) Limited is inviting applications for Graduate Trainee positions. The objective of the program is to give fresh graduates the opportunity to build a career in the telecommunication industry by working with a world class telecommunication service provider.
- Applicants should possess degree in any of the following course of study;
- Electrical Engineering.
- Electrical Electronics Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Computer Engineering.
- Computer Information Systems Management.
- Telecoms Engineering.
- Physics Electronic.
- Applied Physics.
- Systems Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Structural Design.
- Software Engineering.
- Project Management.
- Candidates should not be more than 25 years of age as at 2020 and must have graduated between the years 2017 to 2019.
- The Candidates must have completed their NYSC, Flexible and ready to work in any state in Nigeria with particular reference to Lagos and Abuja.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper division.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: March 16, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.