This post contains the tips and guides of NYSC Registration of Foreign Graduates, so as to guide them on how to go about the ongoing registration.
Tips and Guides for NYSC Registration of Foreign Graduates
- Upload your Original documents online not photocopy.
- Do not create multiple accounts.
- Input your name correctly as it is on your certificate.
- You can register anywhere you are but you must thumbprint in Nigeria before going to camp.
- Contact Federal Ministry of Education Abuja, if your Institution of study has not been evaluated to obtain Evaluation Letter.
- Note that SSCE result uploaded must be equal or greater than four (4) years.
- Select a Center for Pre-camp physical verification during Online Registration.
- All Foreign-trained graduates should physically present themselves after they must have successfully registered online, alongside with original copies of their degree certificates, transcript and travel documents.
- If your credentials have been physicallyverified at the various centers during the Pre -Camp Verification Exercise, you should print your Clearance Slip and present same for registration at the various camps of deployment with original copies of your documents/credentials and International Passport (s).
- Those with questionable credentials are strongly advised NOT to show up for the exercise, to avoid arrest and prosecution.
- If you are exempted from service, you are to collect your Exemption Certificate at NYSC NDHQ Abuja.
- Those excluded from service will print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard Online.
- Go to camp with your Original documents as uploaded online including translated version of your certificate. For more information on the Mobilization process, click Foreign PCMs Requirements link on the Portal.