Graceco Nigeria Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company which specializes in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionary industry. With the continued growth of the middle class and their increasing appetite for snacks and baked goods of various kinds, Graceco Nigeria limited has positioned itself to be a major player in this sector. The industry knowledge and influence of the promoters span Nigeria.
The company has its roots in two successful companies that pioneered the sales of Celebration Cakes and confectionaries. Based on in-depth technical-know-how, extensive industry knowledge, and leadership experience gained from 4 decades in the confectionary industry, Graceco is well-equipped to provide high-quality consumer goods to Nigerians and beyond. At Graceco Limited, our mission is to provide good quality, well packaged and affordable processed food products and to put technology behind the production of Nigerian foods to make them available quickly to homes and consumers.
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based marketing style.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting product best suited to their needs.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Escalate customer’s problems and complaint to sales administrators/management
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Builds & maintains strong customer relationships by conducting daily field visits to facilitate collaboration and the achievement of desired business result and joint work.
- Researches customer strategies, identifies their shoppers’ needs and spots business opportunities continuously in order to devise the right plans for the customer.
- Ensures sufficient outlet coverage based on business needs and in line with assigned journey plan in order to achieve and maintain the desired in-store fundamental results.
- Minimum of BSc/HND in Marketing/Management and/or related field
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate
- Applicants must be able to drive.
- Applicant must be computer literate especially in use of MS suite.
- Applicant who resides within Abule Egba, Agege, Ipaja, Otta, Alagbado and environs will have added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great Communication and Influencing Skills
- Strong Analytical Thinking
- Strong Organizational and Planning Skills.
- Great Teamwork and Collaboration Skills
- Ability to speak the local dialect of the area of application is an added advantage.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: March 20, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.