StreSERT Services Limited is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved. Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Our Brand Driver At StreSERT, we believe that living by a set of core values help define the true measure of a company; they guide the way we treat each other and how we make business decisions, regardless of time, situation or person. They are the very essence of our company culture; the soul of our company. Ours is about building an organisation that has purpose, focus and alignment, which lives its values every day and creates an environment that allows employees to grow and to produce superior results.
The hired candidate will act as the first point of contact on behalf of the company, Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Dealing with compliant tactfully, calmly and politely
- Reporting and documenting issues for resolutions.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time.
- OND holder only in social science courses
- Minimum of 1 year as a Receptionist
- Must possess Telephone Skills, Listening & verbal Communication Skills, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Informing Others, Handles Pressure.
- Applicant must be conversant with Microsoft offices especially Excel.
- Monthly Take Home– N38,000
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: March 30, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.