Atlas Concorde is a benchmark player in the entire ceramic tile industry and one of the most important and solid companies worldwide. The head office of the company is based in Italy, the production plants are presents in many parts of the World and its materials are distributed worldwide.
Its mission is to provide interior designers, architects and the most demanding customers with ceramic solutions suitable for every destination of use, ensuring an aesthetic appeal that is in line with market needs and, at the same time, combine them with excellent technical performance.
Projects Sales Representative
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Sales/Marketing
- We are looking for a Projects Sales Agent based in Lagos (home based around Victoria Island or Lekki) able to expand Atlas Concorde presence in projects field, increasing the sales of porcelain and ceramic tiles.
- Manage the opening of new accountsand strengthen relations with existing accounts to achieve forecasted sales targets;
- Develop agreements at local levels with various stakeholders involved in the decision process of the construction sector: investors, property developers, architects and interior designers, construction companies, hotel and shops chains;
- Coordinate with the network of company employees, giving continuous and proactive feedback;
- Autonomously travel in the various cities of the country in order to follow up with various stakeholders.
- Based in Victoria Island or Lekki
- Self-employed and with own car
- Language skills: Fluent in English both written and spoken, knowledge of Italian would be considered a plus;
- Minimum experience in Sales roles is considered a plus;
- Innate propensity and taste for interior design and luxury design will be a plus;
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office tools;
- Proactive, dynamic and motived person;
- Perseverance and “never give up” attitude;
What we offer
- Variable contribution on the sales
- Training and full assistance from the company in order to succeed in this activity;
- The opportunity to work for one of the most prestigious Italian ceramic tile company in the world;
- The opportunity to work in one of the most dynamic industry.
- The opportunity to collaborate with a young and skilled team.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Do not miss any job posting updates, Join our Social Media handles to get the latest information and all the Basic tips of applying for jobs.