2019 Batch ‘A’ Corps Members much anticipated passing out parade date has been approved by the Director-general of the National Youth Service Corps, Brig Gen Shuaibu Ibrahim.
The date was stated in a memo released from the management of the National Youth Service Corps.
The order of the passing out parade events is as stated in the memo below:
The Director-General, Brig Gen Shuaibu Ibrahim has approved Thursday, 5th March, 2020 for the Passing-Out of 2019 Batch ‘A’ Corps Members.
Employers are expected to release Corps Members to enable them participate in the Winding-Up and Passing-Out Programme.
The programme line-up include;
(1) Sensitization of Corps Members on Job Creation/Opportunities after service.
(2) Registration and Final Clearance.
(3) Debriefing/Evaluation of Service year.
(4) Administration of Questionnaire (Form 4B).
(5) Parade rehearsals.
(6) Grand Finale featuring Passing-Out Parade and Distribution of Certificates of National Service to deserving Corps Members.