About Winco Foam Industries Limited
- The Role of the Operations Manager is to plan, direct and coordinate the companyТs operations function.
- The individual will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and cost effectiveness through the implementation of effective methods and strategies across all fronts in the business as a whole.
- Lead all operational elements of Winco Foam Industries Limited, Lagos:
- Learn how Winco Foam Lagos operations work, optimize and manage every aspect of our operations function.
- Monitor and analyse the current system of production, check if its effective and work out a strategy for improvement if necessary.
- Responsible for the delivery of overall operational targets.
- Plan, schedule and review workload and manpower to ensure targets are being met.
- Liaising with other team members including interacting with managers of different areas of the organization.
- Manage inventory and supply chain of products.
- Communicate with all relevant employees to ensure delivery times are met
- Ensures the production team has enough time to manufacture and deliver products based on the client’s request
- Create a detailed schedule based on strict deadlines
- Create and maintain detailed manuals that document all relevant parts of the Winco foam operating model.
- Demonstrate achievement of results e.g. business improvements, cost savings, revenue generation.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Drive Business Continuity initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering is required or other related discipline. (MBA and professional certification is an added advantage)
- At least 5 years of post-graduate, full-time work experience
- Experience managing operations, including detailed budgeting and reporting, in a manufacturing environment
- Conversant with templates for capturing operations downtime effectiveness.
- Experience managing and coordinating teams to deliver on a tight schedule.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good Oral & Written communication
- Team building and leadership skills.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: August 7, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email