Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
Hubmart has sub-brands/sections such as HubDeli (Fast Food Eatery), HubCafÃ© and HubCare (Health & Beauty) and is poised to delight its customers with special promos and offers while offering Customers a world class loyalty scheme “The Hub”. At Hubmart, our long-term perspective is not just embedded in our strategy but in our mindset, which focuses on partnership and building lasting personal relationships not only with our customers, but with our suppliers, staff, communities and the regulatory authorities. This philosophy, we plan to embrace in all we do, across all channels.
We recognize the changing needs of the Nigerian shopper and are poised to meet them – busy lifestyles, need for simplicity, ease of access, control, value for money and convenience. Hubmart’s raison d’Ãªtre and top priority can all be summed up in one word- You.
We are here with one sole purpose, and that is to constantly provide sterling levels of customer service and put smiles on the faces of our customers.
Marketing Strategy & Budgeting:
- Develops the marketing strategy and tactics for the company in line with Hubmart’s objectives
- Plans, manages and coordinates all marketing activities within the company
- Takes care of brand management and corporate identity
- Promotes Hubmart as a recognizable and strong brand
Trade Marketing and Planning:
- Advises the Buying Director with regards to the assortment
- Follows Hubmart’s pricing strategy, develops it and advises the Buying director on pricing
- Maintains and develops Hubmart’s e-shop on Hubmart’s website
- Oversees and monitors the order fulfilment, payment fulfilment and delivery fulfilment.
Space Management Stores:
- Oversees, assesses and analyses the available sales floor sqm. per store to merchandize the trade
- Manages the spaces at the sales floor in order to merchandize the trade as efficient as possible
CRM & Direct Marketing:
- Collects and reviews the customer forms to create the CRM database and maintains it accurately
- Oversees the results with regards to the (virtual) Hubmart loyalty card
Social Media & Printed Media:
- Develops and manages the Hubmart website to ensure it features accurate, relevant and actual content
- Directs and collaborates with (website) designers on the creation of design elements.
Customer Insights & Loyalty:
- Gathers customer information from the stores and processes the inputs into insights
- Monitors customer database and provides a frequent report.
PR & GR Network:
- Develops a PR network in the interest of Hubmart
- Maintains contact with governmental organizations
- Attends relevant events, also the ones organized by authorities or non-governmental organizations to represent Hubmart
- Supports, when needed, other departments when related to governmental authorities
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: October 2, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.