Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
HR / Administrative Officer
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 – 3 Years
Job Field Administration
- In this role, it is the responsibility of the HR/Admin Officer to coordinate and oversee administrative duties in the companyand ensure that the office operates efficiently and smoothly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Train and supervise support staff, instill comprehension of company policies and procedures.
- Assist the Accountant in preparing monthly payroll.
- Coordinate performance management activities i.e. performance planning/target setting, performance monitoring and periodic performance appraisals.
- Ensure employee performance reflects corporate and departmental performance levels.
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment for all staff in compliance with applicable Occupational Health & Safety legislation.
- Organize trainings for corporate level employees and key management positions as well as coordinate annual evaluation for all staff and review performance appraisals.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Organize and maintain the office filing system.
- Ordering and taking stock of office supplies.
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports.
- Oversee daily activities of the office and represent upper management in interactions with clients and employees.
- Manage office schedules, make booking arrangements for meetings, and develop action plans to ensure the Business Director receives pertinent information.
- Handle all logistics for seminars, in-house training and management meetings.
- Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Relations or related field.
- 2-3years of experience in an Admin/Executive support role.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and business communication software.
- Outstanding organizational skills, time management skills and detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- In-depth knowledge of office management.
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: November 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the mail.