Petrocam Trading Nigeria Limited established in 2004, is an entity focused on commodity trading in Africa. Petrocam has in the last 10 years developed invaluable and competitive experience in operating in developing countries and has cemented its ability to facilitate trade in emerging and developing markets, relating to African import and export flows of commodities.
We provide flexible trading solutions to accommodate the requirements of suppliers, buyers and financial institutions by efficiently pooling together industry experience and resources to offer full turnkey supply and logistics solutions for commodity trading in Africa.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 Years
Job Field Graduate Jobs
- Responsible for managing filling station pump attendants to achieve company’s goals.
- Responsible for marketing petroleum products at the station.
- Responsible for smooth operation/running of the filling station to increase fuel sales and reduce operational cost.
- Responsible for sending sales reports daily.
- Responsible for managing safety compliance with statutory requirements at the station.
- Responsible for effective customer service and relationship management.
- Responsible for conducting daily safety briefs and enforcement of the safety house rules.
- Responsible for interfacing with the logistics officers at managing minimum and maximum stock level and effective storage system.
- Responsible for enforcing personnel discipline such as attendance and punctuality, workplace conduct, etc.
- Responsible for carrying out price and competition survey, product analysis and quality of product delivered.
- Responsible for ensuring periodic maintenance schedules are carried out at the earliest time.
- Responsible for interfacing and liaising with various vendors to effect repairs, replacement and functionality of all equipment
- Responsible for interfacing and liaising with inspectorate divisions and enforcement team of DPR/NNPC.
- Responsible for managing the station as a profit centre.
- Responsible for training and retraining of personnel in the Station.
- Responsible for management of the Station Security and liaise with various law enforcement agencies to manage peaceful atmosphere at the Station at all times.
- Responsible for keeping proper records for sale, inventory and discharge.
- Responsible for providing monthly reports on the daily compilation of the underground calculations for white product.
- Minimum years of experience: 1
- Qualification: B.Sc
- Desired Skills: Analytical and supervisory skills
- Ideal candidate must be an HND or BSc holder of any discipline with a willingness to learn new skills, having analytical, good communication and leadership skills.
- Applicant must have a track record of integrity and good Team spirit and must be ready to work from any part of Lagos State.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: Not Specified
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: email@example.com using the title as the subject of the mail.