CloudFlex Computing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Enterprise local cloud service Provider. We are the first choice of Cloud Solutions and managed data services for local and Global businesses with great ambitions.
We offer Information Technology as a service (Cloud services, Co-location, Managed solutions, Backup services, Disaster Recovery etc.), and support for diverse infrastructure need by providing Industry-specific Solutions.
Digital Marketing and Social Media Executive
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 Years
Job Field Media/Advertising
- We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing and Social media Executive to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management.
- In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills while working with team members.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: September 15, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualifed candidates should send their CV and Applications to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail.