ConSol Limited, is the leading provider of Contact/Call Center services and Customer Management Solutions in Nigeria. At ConSol, our corporate vision and mission as part of our efforts to deliver customer management solutions are clear to staff and clients. Set customer-centric service standards through synergy, trust and excellence in a manner that would enhance the profitability of our stakeholders.
Customer Service Representative (Hausa & Igbo Speaking)
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSC/HND, OND
Experience 1 – 2 Years
Job Field Customer Care
- Handle customer complaints or enquiries via telephone, emails or text messages.
- Provide customers with needed information and support
- Make outbound calls.
- Receive inbound calls
- Ensure that customers/callers are satisfied.
- Gather information from customers.
- Consistently ensure call(outbound/inbound) quality
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Exhibiting competent product Knowledge.
- Promote good listening skills.
- Manage length of calls.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high volume of calls
- Work closely with Team leads, supervisors and call centre manger to ensure synergy and all time customer satisfaction
- Adherence to call script and call centre policies.
- Compile reports.
- Minimum of ND in Mass Communications or any related field.
- Relevant Contact centre operations certification
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant work experience a the Contact Centre
- Working knowledge of appropriate CRM software and understanding of the Contact center industry.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.
Deadline: September 30, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.