WINCO FOAM Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities. WINCO FOAM Industries Limited is one of the largest continuous polyurethane foam manufacturers with head office located in Lagos.
The Company is family owned and operated and has been dedicated to manufacturing high quality polyurethane foam and bedding products for 30 years. Since its early beginning as a box foam producer in Lagos with a small market presence, the company has grown and expanded into a continuous foam producer with three large multi-million naira production plants in Nigeria strategically located to serve all the markets in the country.
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 – 5 Years
Job Field Administration
- Responsible for the daily administrative affairs of the office, including security, office environment, reception.
- Ensure prompt renewal and update of important licenses, contracts and documents.
- Oversee special projects and track progress towards company goals.
- Provide support for the preparation, submission and approval of purchase requisitions by budget holders
- Ensure that the building and facilities are in compliance with health, environmental and security standards
- Oversee the procurement of office commodities, ensuring value for money is delivered when purchasing items and services
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Coordinate office refurbishment and maintenance; liaising with staff and external contractors
- Liaises with Government regulatory bodies and agencies
- Maintain and update company equipment and properties database
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Business Administration or any other related disciplines.
Pre-requisite Skills / Experience:
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven experience as administrative officer
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills.
Do not miss any Jobs/Scholarships updates, so you stay updated.